Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Program
Welcome to the Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Web Site! This website is currently under revision. If you are unable to locate a specific topic or file, please contact Sam Lowry. Thank you for your patience!
Join Colorado 4-H and Shooting Sports! Click here to start!
EVENTS, CONTESTS, & SHOOTING OPPORTUNITIES and MORE!
2016 Workshop Training Information
Registration deadline: Friday, One week prior to start of training (No late registrations or walkins)
Registration through 4HOnline ONLY. Payments for Workshop must be received the Tuesday, prior to start of training.
We will make an attempt to offer ALL Disciplines at each Workshop. However, not all disciplines may be offered at each workshop depending on availability of instructors and/or registered participants. You will find more information about each workshop here
- Morgan, January 29, 30, 31 - completed
- Montezuma, March 4, 5, 6 4HOnline Registration open from 2/1-2/26
- Pueblo, March 11, 12, 13 4HOnline Registration open from 2/8 - 3/4
- Garfield, April 8, 9, 10 (Registration available via 4HOnline February 29th)
- Boulder, April 15, 16, 17 (Registration available via 4HOnline March 7th)
2016 Event Information
- Meet and Greet opportunity - Olympic Shooting Sports Competitors - February 12/13, 2016
Location: Cabela's in Denver, Colorado
- YHEC Registration and Event Information - April 23-24, 2016
- Adams County 4-H Shotgun Invitational - Saturday June 11, 2016
2016 4-H Shooting Sports National Championships
Grand Island, Nebraska
Rules, Policies and Regulations
2015 State Shooting Sports Contest Results & Rules (Colorado State Fair)
2016 - State Shoot Information - Coming Soon
If you wish to have an event posted, contact Sam Lowry at email@example.com.